In the News
- 6/30/2015 Al Araby UK Stigma Arts Class Addresses Mental Illness
- 6/23/2015 OC Register Performing, visual arts help O.C.'s ethnic groups address mental illness
- 4/6/2014 OC Register O.C. woman turns Syrian drawings from blood to blooms
- 1/2/13 OCRegister O.C. Woman Delivers Hope to Syrians
- 1/3/13 CBS News O.C. Woman Hands Out Money, Medicine To Syrian Refugees in Turkey
- 1/24/13 NPR As U.S. Stays Out of Crisis, Local Syrian Americans Help Refugees
- 5/5/2013 OC METRO 40 Under 40
- 6/24/2013 OC Register Multiethnic arts festival fights stigma of mental health issues
- 6/6/12 OC Register Green Tie Affair Raises $25,000 for ENC
- 2/23/12 OCWEEKLY Local Art Exhibit Seeks to Raise Funds for Syria
- 2/24/12 Ahram Online Benefit Art Exhibit in Southern California for Syria
- 2/17/12 Coastline Pilot A Show of Support for Syria
- 2/10/12 OC Register O.C. Protesters: End Bloodbath in Syria
- 06/06/2010 LA TIMES
- 06/23/2009 ocregister Graduate Makes Documentary on Syrian Environmental Crisis
- 06/17/2009 Minority Dreams Movie Review: Dwindling Drops in the Sand
- 06/02/2009 Inside MagazineWhat Water? Graduate makes documentary about water crisis.
- May 2009 Student Communique RTVF Film Awards
- 03/07/2008- LATIMES Coverage for Art Exhibit entitled "What is Writen and What is Not"- Expressions of a Contemporary Muslim Woman
- 03/04/2008- Discover OC Coverage of Art Exhibit by Sama Wareh, "What is Written and What is not"-Expressions of a contemporary Muslim Woman.
- 2/25/2008-Daily Titan Article about Origins of Art and Exhibit
- 2/14/2008-OC REGISTER 2/14/08 -Reviewing my show entitled "Expressions of a Contemporary American Muslim Woman."
- 03/27/07 Amnesty International Fundraiser Amnesty International Organization at the University of Michigan Sponsored a fundraiser for Darfur using Artwork from Wareh Art, among other artists.
- 02/ 01/07 Isna Hijrah Calendar
- 01/14/07 MuslimGirl Magazine
- 10/11/06 Islamic Art Exhibit at Syracuse University Published by The Daily Orange of Syracuse University.